Travel agents can take advantage of the very popular keyword, travel, to acquire new customers online using a specific set of procedures, which will lead to positive results every time. It all starts with the keywords and then proceeds to a consistent procedure.
The keyword 'travel' itself is not enough. Unless you create something called the long-tail keyword, you will end up competing with the major travel sites, which is not fun.
The development of many long-tail keywords, will eventually bring in more customers and businesses. Example: budget travel for Hawaii, or affordable rides to Rio, do you see the difference? The more information you enter in the keyword phase, the more targeted your SEO campaign is SEM. No, you might not get hundreds of thousands of visits, however, while you'll get a stream of study from web visitors specifically interested in budget travel to Hawaii. Or 'affordable tours to Rio'
It is a good idea to think long and hard about where to travel you want to be famous. Because if you change your position in the future, a lot of your efforts will be lost, except that you have created a great deal of high-quality back links to your website, which are no longer what you really do!
On the same note, if you have not yet identified the domain name, you can combine your keywords in your domain name to further enhance online exposure. Example: If your domain name is budgettraveltohawaii.com in time, your domain name will appear at the top of the search engines when someone puts: budget travel in Hawaii or budget travel to Hawaii!
All about keywords.
One way to make the most of search engine marketing (SEM) is to create a small swirling wind around a single travel package and complete all of the following tasks, within a short period of time.
1. Select the keyword / destination
2. Find the many keywords that express the benefits of a travel package, and use them a lot.
3. Writing an article – and submitting it to duplicate article directories
4. Post two blog posts – this should start with an RSS feed and ping
5. Share a post on: Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn (don't forget your favorite forums)
6. Create a promotional video and send it to as many video sharing sites as possible
7. Send an email to your email list about the travel package
8. Place an ad in the classified section of your local newspaper, or submit your travel package to social bookmark sites
9. Make sure to automatically post all of your blog posts to your RSS feed, which if set up correctly will be ping for your RSS feeds
10. Writing and distributing an electronic press release. (Professionally if possible)
All of the above steps must be implemented for each of your travel deals. After doing this three or four times, you will immediately start seeing an increase in your website visitors (stats).